Monday, August 2, 2010

Things never go your way

Things just happened when everything's is fine and peace. Yesterday something just pop right infront of my face. I can't believe someone whom i trusted alot kept it from me. He told me the reasons but i just can't accept the fact that he actually keep things from me because i trust him alot...alot.

Although it's not a big matter but still , imagine if you're the one who found out. How do you feel ? What will you do ? I can't imagined myself crying so emotionally. My tears keep rushing down my cheeks , my mind is running through all the stuff. You keep telling me to give you a chance...at that moment my mind gone blank , i've no idea what to answer because i'm afraid more harder obstacles would happen the next time.You told me not to think the future but i'm just worried that my heart won't be able to handle more harder obstacles , i know myself.

You keep telling me not to be like this but you're the one who destroy our relationship. You always say maintain our relationship but it seems like you're the one not maintaining it. I tried my best not to do anything that will hurt you but yet why do you do everything to hurt me?

Despite your situation , i still love you unconditionally. I expect not much , just be true to me . Don't do things that hurt me , cause i may look strong on the outside but i'm really weak inside.

Today went to work , while meeting ... my both ears totally blocked , i couldn't hear anything then slowly my both eyes keep going darker darker and darker ... colors all changes . It seriously scare the hell outta of me . I thought i'm gonna faint or die . So i leave work early and they want an mc , but now i feel alright already ... Let's see how tomorrow .