Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i'm tired...

All this long , from last year September when we got together till now i finally realize I'm the only one who cares about this relationship I'm the only one who tried everything just to save this relationship . As a girlfriend I've done my part but as a boyfriend you didn't do your part.

Everytime when you're sick , you're unhappy , who's there for you ? No matter i'm busy or not i would still accompany you , i would still be there for you . But me , who's there for me when i'm sick when i'm unhappy? Nobody . I'm so tired , imagine for the 10 months I've always been there for you yet nobody's there for me.

Despite your financial , your weak body . I still didn't give up on you because I love you . I didn't regret anything that I've done for you because at lease you have someone who truely love you  , someone who won't because of your money situation and weak body that leaves you . I stay by your side not because i sympathize you but because of everything I've gone through with you , although it's just shortly 10 months but to me it's precious 10 months ...