Friday, August 13, 2010

VERYVERYFEDUP

I'm very fed up today ! Early in the morning 8am wake up , took train to Toa payoh and took bus to Macpherson to sign the form for my job needed. When i saw the second form , i sign it but i missed out something which is my salary day would be the following month . That means i only can get my august pay on the end of september! Like what ? 2 months till i get my salary ? It's so unreasonable. This is the way to cheat employee's money ? I felt damn fed up and i just leave that place . I don't care whether they need 1 day notice before leaving or what i just go. Seriously , it's so unreasonable ! and my manager told me that my pay is on the 5th September , i asked two times . When i call my manager i say how come you said it's on the 5th of every month but that hr people told me is end of the month ? My manager say if they say end of month means end of month lo. WTH.

Nevermind , after that meet elaine and do our nails ! Yay polka dots my favourite !

Like this top alot but don't dare wear out ! hehe .